Ladram Bay Holiday Park South Devon
Ladram Bay Holiday Park is a great choice for anyone looking for either a relaxing or an adventurous seaside holiday. The park provides everything you need including a shopping complex, restaurants, cafes and even a pub, plus a huge range of leisure facilities including swimming pools, adventure playground, bowling, crazy golf, games room and children’s club. There are plenty of organised activities for children (and adults) as well as evening entertainment.
For the more adventurous try exploring the Jurassic coast and collecting fossils of sea creatures, explore the rock pools, try kayaking, sailing, horse riding or a cycle ride.
There really is so much to do and see that many families return year after year.
- Centrally located shopping complex including the Anchor Cafe and separate takeaway shop
- Restaurant with extensive veranda overlooking the bay
- Large Indoor heated swimming pool & toddlers pool
- Crazy Golf Course, Adventure Playground & Under 7’s play area
- Large sports field
- Amusement Arcade & Kids soft play area
- Internet Zones
- Ozzie’s kids club
- Beach Kiosk with boat and kayak hire shop
- Large Reception building staffed a minimum of 10 hours a day
There is a vast range of accommodation including 4 to 8 berth Sea view Apartmentswith en suite double and twin bedrooms, a huge range of super wide luxury modern caravans and holiday homes. All the accommodation includes bed linen, duvets, gas and electricity and TV. The top of the range models which are all less than 2 years old also include double glazing, central heating, garden furniture, hot tub and TV and DVD player.